Now that you’re a pro at making your own t-shirt yarn (see my tutorial) here are several links to love that let you use up your new stash!
- Gold Cuff from Brit & Co.
- Chunky Finger Knit Necklace from Thanks I Made It
- Jersey Yarn Tassel from The Crafty Crusader
- Mega Fringe! Necklace from Brit & Co.
- Crochet Bag with Ribbon from Pane Amore e Creativita
- T-Shirt Yarn Crochet Bag from The Craft Patch
- Knitted Clutch from Eat Me Blog
- Daisy Fields Market Tote from The Lavender Chair
- Chunky Crochet Slippers from Wooly Wonders Crochet
- Beachy Keen Cover Up from Bernat
- Knotted T-Shirt Headband from Julie Measures
- Very V-Stitch Cowl from Red Heart
- Crochet Pet Bed from Joann
- T-Shirt Yarn Hanging Basket from 1dogwoof
- Home Spa Bath Mat from Red Heart
- Crochet Planter Hanger from Vickie Howell
I hope you have a great weekend! Take some time for yourself and get going on one of these great patterns.
For more Links to Love, click here!